skip to main | skip to sidebar

Saving Your Inbox

Rather than emailing you the interesting stories I find, I thought I'd post them here, for posterity and for the sake of keeping your inbox clutter free (although I still think these stories are worth your time...)

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Crowd chants Bush away

"Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye..."
Posted by Michele Rosen at 1:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • truthout
  • Jonathan Turley
  • FiveThirtyEight.com
  • Talking Points Memo
  • HuffingtonPost.com
  • Salon: Glenn Greenwald
  • TPMmuckraker
  • Digg / US Elections 2008
  • Fact Check Wire
  • The Washington Independent

Subscribe

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (21)
    • January (21)
  • ►  2008 (118)
    • November (13)
    • October (46)
    • September (59)