skip to main | skip to sidebar

Saving Your Inbox

Rather than emailing you the interesting stories I find, I thought I'd post them here, for posterity and for the sake of keeping your inbox clutter free (although I still think these stories are worth your time...)

Saturday, October 25, 2008

AP: Lieberman On Palin: "Thank God She's Not Gonna Have To Be President From Day One"

"Lieberman added that if Democrat Barack Obama wins the White House, he would support his presidency."

Full article
Posted by Michele Rosen at 3:34 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • Jonathan Turley
  • truthout
  • FiveThirtyEight.com
  • Talking Points Memo
  • HuffingtonPost.com
  • Salon: Glenn Greenwald
  • TPMmuckraker
  • Digg / US Elections 2008
  • Fact Check Wire
  • The Washington Independent

Subscribe

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (21)
    • January (21)
  • ▼  2008 (118)
    • November (13)
    • October (46)
    • September (59)